Consileon Polska is more than a software house, a company from the top 20 largest providers of consulting services in Poland. Our projects are full of challenges, that’s why we employ only the best specialists. Not only do we know how to write a good code but, as consultants, we are also able to match the best solution to the needs of our clients.
You can become one of our experts in the future, starting with the role we are currently recruiting for: JAVA DEVELOPER – a member of the technical team managed in Szczecin, consisting of 5-7 people (developers and QA).
Your daily tasks:
- creating modern enterprise applications for one of the largest banking group in Germany,
- participation in designing a solution – you will participate in discussions in international teams on architecture and in meetings with business analysts and functionality designers (in English),
- you will experience the entire life cycle of the project – from analytical work, through prototyping, building a proof of concept (to choose technology and tools), implementation, to production deployment and subsequent support,
- ensuring the highest quality of the code.
Do you want to join the group of the best? Check our requirements:
- good knowledge of Java, SpringBoot and / and JEE technology,
- nice to have: experiences with MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, GraphQL, Google Cloud Platform, CI / CD,
- good knowledge of the testing tools: JUnit, Hamcrest, Mockito, etc.
- good knowledge of English (minimum B2 level),
- collecting and clarifying customer requirements,
- constantly improving your competences, not only technical,
- efficient team work.
We have high expectations, but also a lot to offer:
- you will be in the centre of the bank’s digital transformation – our solution significantly changes the way of investing in the market for millions of private users,
- you will get the opportunity to learn from people with very high qualifications – the team also includes seniors with at least 15 years of experience,
- we will create an individual development path for you, discussed during the annual evaluation,
- we will give you a training budget of at least 3 thousand PLN net per year and paid study days,
- we will provide free English and German lessons,
- each team has its own budget for integration – team relationships are extremely important to us,
- you will get comfortable working conditions – we work with comfortable stand-up desks and ergonomic armchairs (in the hybrid model 3 days from the office a week, but you can work from office every day),
- you will have at your disposal a free car park at Technopark Pomerania and an underground bicycle parking lot,
- we will guarantee private medical care for you and your family members,
- you will receive a multisport card,
- cordial atmosphere, integration trips – it goes without saying.
Salary range: 11.000- 16.000 PLN net B2B + 26 days of paid holidays
How does the recruitment process look like?
- Firstly, you send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then you can expect a call from one of our recruiters @Kasia Kunowska or @Paulina Pękalska,
- The next stage is a technical interview with our technology specialist + interview with HR – we also conduct our interviews online
- If you have successfully gone through the previous stages – welcome to our Lion’s Pride!
- At each stage, you receive information from us about what is happening with your application. We respect your time.
Please send your application along with the clause on the protection of your personal data to the following address: email@example.com Rember to put „Java Developer” in your email title.
The clause is available here: https://consileon.pl/en/career/
See you soon!