Senior Frontend Developer/Frontend Lead
Consileon Polska is an IT company from the top 20 largest providers of consulting services in Poland. We are part of the international Consileon group. We implement our solutions all over the world, including Germany, the United States, and even Japan. We employ over 30 people in our office in Szczecin.
We are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer/Frontend Lead.
Someone who will contribute to the choice of technology and solution design, and together with us, support colleagues in the development of younger colleagues.
Do you want to have an impact on what you do and in what direction your company is going? We can guarantee that!
You are the person we are looking for if:
- TypeScript – you know this technology very well,
- you know Angular and React very well – knowledge of both technologies will be a huge advantage,
- you know and can use Websockets, RxJS, Redux/NgRx,
- you treat testing as an integral part of your work,
- other programmers envy you HTML and CSS knowledge,
- you know and understand the rules related to UI/UX and RWD,
- you write the code in accordance with the SOLID and DRY principles and you also teach this to less experienced colleagues,
- you don’t even mention your knowledge of GIT,
- you have experience in leading a team,
- you can cooperate with the client, you build your relationships based on substantive knowledge and trust,
- you can translate ideas into specific technological solutions,
- you are constantly improving your programmer’s workshop and you are willing to share your knowledge with others,
- you are proactive within the organization,
- your English level is at least B2/C1,
- your Polish is good.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of German – because we often work with clients from Germany.
Your daily tasks will include:
- participation in designing solutions for our clients,
- frontend application creation and development,
- participation in code reviews of the development team members and daily meetings,
- cooperation with project leaders, programmers, testers and customers in order to improve the quality of the application.
If you join us, we will provide you with:
- the opportunity to participate in various projects,
- often direct work with clients with whom we implement projects from the stage of a business idea to its implementation,
- training budget – because even a senior has to take care of their competences, which is why we have a training budget for you in the amount of 3,000 PLN net and additional paid study days,
- English and German lessons,
- comfortable working conditions – we work at comfortable stand-up desks and in comfortable armchairs,
- free parking for cars at the Technopark and underground bicycle parking,
- very good equipment for work: MacBook Pro or Dell – depending on preferences + min. 2 monitors,
- work in a hybrid model – we work 3 days a week from the office, but if you want, you can come every day,
- private medical care for you and your relatives,
- every Wednesday a free lunch from selected places in our city,
- a multisport card, a friendly atmosphere and team-building trips – we will of course also guarantee this for you.
Salary: PLN 19 000-28 000 net/month
Place of work: Szczecin, ul. Cyfrowa 8 (Technopark Pomerania)
Please send your application via form.
Our HR team will contact you.
See you later!