Legal disclaimer Consileon Polska Sp. z o.o.
1. General information
- The operator of the consileon.pl Service is Consileon Polska sp. z o.o. Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin, KRS: 0000230239 NIP: 9552121054 REGON: 320008761
- The terms and conditions listed below apply to all users of the website consileon.pl. Access to the Service or using it indicates agreeing to all the following terms and conditions
2. Copyright and intellectual property rights
- Consileon Polska sp. z o.o owns, reserves and retains all proprietary rights, including copyrights and intellectual property rights to the website consileon.pl and the materials contained therein.
- The content of the websites and sub-sites in question is protected by copyright and industrial property law. The content of the website may not be duplicated, distributed or published, unless the Operator has given its prior written consent.
- Any actions violating the rights of the Operator or contrary to law and public order are prohibited.
- Trade names, product names, solutions, or other markings placed on this website are registered trademarks and / or are registered by their owners and / or are protected on other grounds and are used for informational purposes only, without the right of reproduction, edition and dissemination.
3. Limitation of liability
- The contents of the consileon.pl website are purely informative and are not binding. In particular, they do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 Paragraph 1 of the Civil Code.
- The Operator is not responsible for any inappropriate technical functioning of the website and for interruptions in its availability beyond the control of the Operator.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or any other loss or damages resulting from access to the website consileon.pl and the usage of it.
- Consileon Polska sp. z o.o assumes no responsibility for any damage to computer equipment or other data communication system equipment of the user in connection with the access to www.consileon.pl, the use of this site or downloading any materials, data, text, images and files from it. In particular Consileon is free from any liability of cases of infected ICT system’s software, malware, spyware, worm, cracking, phishing or other; as well as cases of receiving unsolicited commercial information (spam), or data loss.