1. General information.
- The operator of the consileon.pl Service is Consileon Polska sp. z o.o. Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin KRS: 0000230239 NIP: 9552121054 REGON: 320008761. Access to the Service or using it indicates agreeing to all the following terms and conditions.
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By storing Cookies in the user’s devices.
- By collecting logs using the web server of Consileon Polska sp. z o.o.
2. Data in the forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Service may also save the connection settings (time markings, IP address, type of browser).
3. Information about Cookie files.
- The Service uses Cookie files.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on user’s devices and are intended for the use of the website of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they originated from, the duration of their storage on the device and a unique number.
- The entity placing the Cookie files on user’s device and accessing them is the Operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Service use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Service uses two basic types of Cookies: session Cookies and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on user’s devices until logging out, leaving the website or terminating the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on user’s devices for the time specified in the parameters of the Cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software to browse the web usually by default allows storage of Cookies on user’s devices. Users of the Service can change the settings in this regard. Internet browsers allow the deletion of Cookies. One can also automatically block Cookies. For more details, refer to the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies are published on user’s devices and can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator of the Service.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular, Google network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, they can maintain information about the user’s navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
4. Server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users shall be logged on the server layer of the Operator. These data are used only to administrate the Service.
- The Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, logs can be made based upon:
- the time of receiving the query,
- the time of sending the reply,
- the name of the client station – identification carried by the HTTPS protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTPS transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – where there has been a transition to the Service by the link,
- Information about user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with specific individuals browsing the page.
- The above data are used only for server administration.
5. Personal data security (GDPR).
- Please note that Consileon Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Cyfrowa 8, 71-441 Szczecin is the administrator of your personal data.
Data that you have provided is collected for the needs of current recruitment process, and for the needs of future recruitment prior to your explicit and voluntary consent.
Providing data in the scope specified in the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 of The Polish Labour Code and implementing acts is voluntary but necessary for recruitment process.
- We do not share your personal data with other entities for the recrutiment processes.
- Please be informed that you have the right to access your data in order to correct and modify it. You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your data as well as to ask for your personal data removal. In order to do so please contact us at email .
6. Cookies management – how to express and retract consent in practice?
- If the user does not wish to receive Cookies, he may change his browser settings. We declare that disabling of Cookies required for authentication processes, security and the maintenance of users’ preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases make the use of websites impossible.